Updated SYNC Destinations App simplifies Navigation
Updated SYNC Destinations App Connects Drivers to SYNC On the Go, Simplifies Navigation on the Road
Ford introduces an updated version of its SYNC Destinations smartphone app now compatible with SYNC AppLink for in-car voice-activated control.
- SYNC® Destinations now leverages the power and speed of the latest 3G and 4G mobile broadband networks to provide fast access to turn-by-turn directions*, destination downloads* and traffic information
- SYNC Destinations is now compatible with SYNC AppLink?, enabling drivers to get quick, on-the-go access to the latest traffic reports, turn-by-turn directions* and destination downloads* with simple voice commands
- SYNC Destinations is one of five new apps Ford plans to announce and demonstrate at the upcoming 2012 International CES
- Access real-time traffic information and incident reports covering every major interstate, highway, arterial and city street in North America
- Gather reliable traffic forecasts that cut travel times and save money by consuming less fuel
- Get comparative traffic reports delivering fast insight into which roads are better or worse than normal for that time of day
- View previously unsaved destinations and convert them into a Saved Point
- Access alternate route options to any Saved Points
- Leverage international language support for Spanish, French, German, Italian, Hungarian and Dutch
- Send a destination to the vehicle using the "Send to SYNC" feature via a smartphone. Directions for this destination can then be downloaded by using SYNC Services. Previously, users could only utilize Send to SYNC from their computer or laptop using Mapquest and Google
THESE DAYS, THE BEST way to purchase a new car might be to skip the dealership and head online.
While the advantages might not seem obvious at first, auto experts agree that shoppers can save time and money by going online. Perhaps more important, the entire process is a lot more pleasant: No more wrestling with tough sales teams.
You can purchase new and used cars online. People who've purchased new/used models say it's remarkably easy. Our Internet sales department, These people make their commissions based on volume rather than price. They understand the importance of offering a fair price to move the sales process along quickly.
Those looking to purchase a new car online typically field multiple offers at a time a detail not lost on our dealership. We know that if we want your business, Lance Cunningham Ford must offer you a competitive price.
In addition to the sales price, you can work out all the smaller
details online as well, including aftermarket products ( extended
warranties) and financing.
We have the best salespeople in the business, and we look forward to serving you!!
Lance Cunningham Ford- http://www.lcford.com Call 1-888-719-3506
ONLINE SHOPPING MADE EASY WITH WORLDWIDE SHIPPING SERVICES AND UNMATCHED PRICES. ASK AN ONLINE AGENT FOR INSTANT ANSWERS USING LIVE CHAT. SERVICE AND PRICE IS HOW WE ARE ABLE TO BE YOUR DEALER WITH THE CLICK OF A BUTTON.