Ford Delivers 4 millionth SYNC In-car System 9 million more expected by 2015
Ford Delivers 4 Millionth SYNC In-Car Connectivity System; 9 Million More Expected by 2015
- Ford SYNC®, the voice-activated in-car connectivity system introduced in 2007, now is installed in more than 4 million Ford Motor Company vehicles
- With plans to begin offering SYNC in Europe and Asia this year, Ford projects 9 million additional vehicles will be equipped with SYNC by 2015
- Powered by the Microsoft Windows Embedded Automotive platform, SYNC has created the "upgradeable car," allowing new features and improvements to be seamlessly integrated on a pace with consumer trends and preferences
- SYNC is now available on 100 percent of Ford's 2012 retail product lineup in North America; all-new Ford Fusion and Flex are launching with SYNC as standard equipment - setting a trend for a hands-free, voice-activated future
- Improved voice recognition experience powered by Nuance
- Tablet device compatibility
- Audible.com audiobook support
- Connected navigation powered by TeleNav featuring new map data by NAVTEQ
- Improved phone compatibility
- Gracenote album cover art database featuring the latest music metadata available
THESE DAYS, THE BEST way to purchase a new car might be to skip the dealership and head online.
While the advantages might not seem obvious at first, auto experts agree that shoppers can save time and money by going online. Perhaps more important, the entire process is a lot more pleasant: No more wrestling with tough sales teams.
You can purchase new and used cars online. People who've purchased new/used models say it's remarkably easy. Our Internet sales department, These people make their commissions based on volume rather than price. They understand the importance of offering a fair price to move the sales process along quickly.
Those looking to purchase a new car online typically field multiple offers at a time a detail not lost on our dealership. We know that if we want your business, Lance Cunningham Ford must offer you a competitive price.
In addition to the sales price, you can work out all the smaller
details online as well, including aftermarket products ( extended
warranties) and financing.
We have the best salespeople in the business, and we look forward to serving you!!
Lance Cunningham Ford- http://www.lcford.com Call 1-888-719-3506
ONLINE SHOPPING MADE EASY WITH WORLDWIDE SHIPPING SERVICES AND UNMATCHED PRICES. ASK AN ONLINE AGENT FOR INSTANT ANSWERS USING LIVE CHAT. SERVICE AND PRICE IS HOW WE ARE ABLE TO BE YOUR DEALER WITH THE CLICK OF A BUTTON.